About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Thursday, October 06, 2011

Hard time!!

Not everyday is a guarantee that you will always be happy and at ease. Even if you already have the things you wish to have to make you wonderfully happy. There are some instances that really can make you sad or upset. BAD times will always find its ways to come out even if you are in GOOD times.

Life is really so difficult to understand. Once you kinda have a picture to what its gonna happen, but then something come out that makes you think, is it part of it? I believe to what most says "Everything Happens for a Reason". And I will be in the search to WHAT is the reason and WHY....

I know my life ahead will be still cloudy-rocky. But I do hope that GOD will keep ahold of me. I am not strong as what most expect I am.

No comments: