About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I feel like known by my poems and writings!! :)

I was in a certain store this afternoon before I went home....

Store owner : I think I seen you. You work in the City Hall, right?
Me : Yes
Store owner : What is your name?
Me : Eugielene Tulin Ma'am.

Out of the blue a highschool girl came in the door....

Girl : Eugielene Tulin, I heard your name, the author, a writer...
Me : Huh? (wondering)
Girl : I read the poems you wrote way back, you wrote poems right?
Me : Yes. I did have some poems published in school when I was in college.
Girl : Oh yeah, that's it. My teacher asked me whos the author of the poem I read I said Eugielene Tulin. And my teacher said you were her student.
Me : Who is the teacher?
Girl : Herlyn Sinarillos
Me : Yeah (smiling)

I went home with a feeling like Im alittle famous. Ha ha... I never expected my writing will make my name known.. but not my face haha.... Atleast I can tell, I will be remembered when I'm gone through my writings and poems..

2 comments: