About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Friday, July 08, 2011

Me versus GOD

Me......>>>


Sometimes, GOD seems to be quiet...
HE seems to be absent and never listens...
I call HIM but never answers...
I ask HIM for help but HE never rescues....
I ask myself, why GOD?
In my deepest trouble YOU were not with ME?
........
.............
...............
.....................
..........
............
.....

GOD......>>>

I never left you. I just want to watch you fighting, using MY words that are stored in your Heart and Mind as Your weapon...
I'll always be with you....
Just be with ME always......

No comments: