About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Dear Lord,

Lord GOD I pray for my love one. I place him into your loving care and protection wherever he is rightt now. Give him health of mind and body. Keep him safe from all dangers. May he find joy and fulfilment in all his works and endeavors. Let him enjoy the company of good friends who will be there for him in good times and in bad. When he feels lonely let him remember you are always near and that you are the truest friend he can always count on.

This I ask through your Holy Son Jesus Christ.

Eugielene Tulin

No comments: