About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Friday, March 12, 2010

The Cry!

Lord what you really want me to do? I do everything that I think you like me to be. What have I done to punish me. Until when shall I suffer, until when shall I see the problems of others. For all the good things I have done, I only have one favor I ask from you. Just peace of mind but yet you do not hear. What should I do? I am tired of keeping myself strong, fighting for good but yet you continue to lead me in a rocky road. Is this what you want to see from me? Is this the life you want me to have? I asked you what else should I do. You didn't speak? Do you want me to give up everything I have, leave my family, leave my work and all? Is that would be enough to end my sufferings? I always have the soft heart to listen to others and it hurts me that sometimes I really feel the urge to help but i have nothing to give. Why make me feel like this? I rather die than to continue to see sufferings and feel the burdens the earth bring. I long for change and yet changes weren't for good. I am tired striving for change, and now I don't knowif I can make it happen. A CHANGE FOR GOOD! I am only a small person on earth but I have big dreams for it. Lord, just tell me what you want me to do? I am tired of this life I have now. Until when shall I wait for the light to come my way? Until when shall you lend your ears and make your eyes see me in such agony? Forgive me, for there is no one I can ask this but only YOU. I trust YOU and believe in YOU. Until when shall I suffer for the problems of others? Until when shall I wait to have that Peace of Mind? Do I have to die first to have it? (Eugielene L. Tulin)

No comments: