About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Feels like it is real

I was walking in the road going home, but my feet brought me to this unfamiliar place. Everything was really unknown to me. It’s a place where I never seen before. But I saw my family there, my mother, my father, my sisters and my brothers. I saw them waving their hands to me and asked me to come inside the house. They told me that its our house but its not I am sure of that, I know the shape of our house. I look around; lots of people are walking in the road where I am standing. Lots of kids are playing. They greet me as if they really knew me. But I never had seen their faces before. They are aliens to me. I can see, we have lots of neighbors. I don’t know, I think I was just dreaming. But there is nothing I can do but to believe to my family that this is it.

My mother holds my hands and bring me to the house. As I open the door, everything suddenly vanish, all is gone. And I found myself left alone in this place where everything is dark. I don’t see anything. Very silent. I wonder where the people gone and my family, I cant see them. I just keep standing. I can’t say any word, I am speechless. Suddenly a little bright light appear above. I look at it, it gets bigger and bigger every time it winks, and form like a human. It is really a very, very bright light thing. I saw hands with rays of a light, a body and a face. I can see his hair and eyes but I could not explain his looks. And I was late to notice that it’s GOD trying to talk to me, trying to hold my hands, trying to say something. Its JESUS.

I kneeled and hold his feet tight. I was crying so hard. I asked HIM "Why me?" But GOD didn't answer. I asked HIM again "Lord, why me?" But still I don’t get any reply. I don’t know why my question goes like this. I close my eyes and tell everything I feel at the very moment.

"Lord, I am sorry. Please forgive me if I have sin you. I can't say that I am really a good person, but I am not bad either. I don’t know if I did things that make you happy. But I am so THANKFUL having this chance to see you and talk to you. I know there is someone there who deserves this more than I am. But still you choose me. I don’t know, why me?"

I hold his feet so tight, and I cried to loud and hard. Then I feel a very freezing air blows in me. I am still kneeling, and I keep at that position for long hoping to hear some answer on my question. The light slowly disappears. I don’t want to let it go but it totally gone for a few seconds. I cried and cried and wish that I got the answer. I look around; I noticed that I am in the middle of the forest. I can hear the voices of the birds, the sounds of the trees and the whisper of the wind. I close my eyes and open again and do it many times. And for the last time I open my eyes, I see my face crying out of grief. I don’t know why I see myself like that. What does it mean?

I close my eyes and open again, I see my pillow. Now I am in my bed. I was dreaming. That sorrow of my face woke me up. It was just a dream but it feels like it is real. I still feel the cold in my body as I woke. Its still 2:00 o’clock in the morning. I can’t help myself but to cry at the moment. It is a dream that hit me. I don’t know what it means. One thing I am sure of, that GOD is always there for us, whether you are good or bad. Everyone deserves everything.

No comments: