About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Upcoming dance show

Hello guys, to all Sinulog dancers we would like to inform you that we will be having a dance presentation in Manila this coming June 12.... Our Departure will be either at 7 or 6. Then we will be having a meting this Saturday (May 12) for the final anouncement and all... I hope you all be there.


And ooohhh... hellooooo...people all out there.... I miss you all guys... I am sorry I got so really busy in my dance practices.....

No comments: