About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Life in Bohol

This is the chocolate hills found in Bohol. Yeah, its not like chocolate because the grass is already color green. But actually during summer, it is really like a chocolate because the grass will turn into brown. The history of this site is that, long time ago, this part of the country is an ocean that is full of corels, And as the years passed by, the waters gone. And they said that if the corels exposed to sunlight it will rise up and that it becomes hills... this is just an overview of the place.






Do you know what is this animal? Perhaps some of you knows but not all. This animal is found in Loboc River in Bohol. This is the smallest monkey in the world. Do you know that everytime they sleep they dont close there eyes. But this kind of animal is really very fragile.

To be continued....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaw, the little monkey is soooo cute...like kitten or something. cool update.

Nathan Wolfe