About Me

My photo
I am born not rich but rich in love. I have a good family, good friends. I already taste the life's bitterness but also taste life's sweetness. I am just simple, Friendly and understanding. GOD fearing. I believe in GOD so much. I just cant explain it here but deep in my heart I know , I feel it.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Just If......

If tomorrow, i should never wake up,
I wanted to say I'm sorry.
I'm sorry for what I've done, and what I haven't done.
I could have done more, I should have done more.
If I harmed you, yelled at you,
Ignore you, or didn't care....
I'm sorry!













If tomorrow, I should never wake up,
I wanted to say Thank you.
If me and you were the best of friends,
Thank you for always being there.
If me and you only talked once and a while,
And didn't go to the same parties,
And were not good friends:
Thank you for humbling me...
You are not perfect, but I am not either,

But thank you for having a part of my life.


If tomorrow, I should never wake up,
I wanted to say everything I never had time to.
And in my absence may you'll always remember
The music that I sang and played, the good things I've said and done,
And the smile and happy moments I shared with you.
Lastly, I say: I Love You and I will always remember you...

This poem is dedicated to all my friends...
Eugielene

No comments: